Welcome aboard Charles, our newest osteopath at SKBO.
Charles joins the team at SKBO and brings with him some impressive experiences and a unique approach to Osteopathy. He’s a sports fanatic who tragically supports the Demons.
You can read all about Charles here. Importantly you will find him at SKBO every Tuesday & Thursday.
Core Foundations Workshop
Amanda Walsh is our movement specialist at SKBO who you may not have met as yet. Amanda’s skill set with injury rehab and specific strength training is very extensive.
She has an excellent understanding of how your body is designed to move and offers tailored treatments and train functional movement to each patient.
Designed for people:
- who need a constant reminder on core stabilisation
- struggle with good breathing mechanics
- experience anxiety, digestive issues, &/or circulatory issues
- practioners that want to solidify the applied anatomy of our intrinsic core through movement
- anyone that wants to understand how to use their anatomy to support their body
Workshop is hosted with anatomy knowledge (‘feel for structures and how they move’), layering breath and posture, with some good clean ‘core exercises’.